1. When will first access to tickets begin?
We will announce the date of first access at a later date and this page will updated at that time. Anyone who has already pre-ordered for first access to Winter tour tickets will be emailed automatically with updates.
2. Am I guaranteed a ticket If I pre-order the album?
Tickets are not guaranteed with your album pre-order. We are providing first access and tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis.
First access codes and instructions will be emailed to all qualifying customers the day before a presale begins, the date of early access date will be announced at a later date.
3. How many tickets can I purchase during first access?
All UK shows have a limit of 4 tickets per customer.
4. If I place more than one pre-order, will I get additional codes?
You will receive one code per order.
5. How do I take part in first access to Liam Gallagher Winter tour tickets?
Pre-order the album from the official store to register for first access to Liam Gallagher Winter tour tickets. No purchase necessary, click here
to register without pre-ordering.
6. What if I pre-order from a different retailer or store, do I qualify for early access to tickets?
To qualify for early access you must pre-order from the official store
7. What if I have more questions about first access or my order?
Contact us here
if you have any other questions related to your order or first access.